Friday, February 10, 2006

Works by Lisa Krivacka

Works by Lisa Krivacka Works by Lisa Krivacka. "...When I was growing up, my family never went on a real vacation, so, once I left home and traveled a little, I became fascinated by travel postcards and began to collect them. I am especially interested in the postcards that depict banal destinations, like the State Highway Building in Columbia South Carolina, or the Rotary Club in Chicago, Il. I am also drawn to the outwardly innocent motels and diners, that probably don’t exist anymore."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This post gives clear idea in favor of the new visitors of blogging, that truly how to do blogging and site-building.



Feel free to visit my homepage montel williams cash advance

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home