Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Back to WI

Untitled Anna Zemankova... Untitled (1960s, Pastel, embroidery and collage on paper, Signed, lower right, Galerie St. Etienne, 24 West 57th Street, New York, NY)


Heading back to Wisconsin early tomorrow after a great visit with my brothers here in New Jersey and Staten Island. I've had the opportunity to visit the following museums and galleries in New York City:

American Folk Art Museum
Galerie St. Etienne
Ubu Gallery
The Museum of Modern Art
International Center Of Photography
Zabriskie Gallery
Throckmorton Fine Art

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I may like this web site. He was entirely right.
This post truly made my day. You can not consider just how
so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!


Stop by my website: fast cash online

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home