Friday, August 10, 2007

Richard Bram: Big Hair & True Love

Richard Bram: Big Hair & True Love. "...All of these photographs were made in Louisville, Kentucky, between 1989 and 1995 at three annual events: The Kentucky Derby Festival Chow Wagon, Louisville Strassenfest, and the Kentucky State Fair. I do not know any of the people in these photographs. The titles, whenever possible, come from the t-shirts they have chosen to wear in public, or from signs in the background. Any judgements are your own." From Richard Bram, Photographer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like photos made by Richard Bram. I like composition on these pictures and the way he shoots. I like his work.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His photos look not like the end of 20 century, but older. I like that style. Great pictures.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home