Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Light and Shadow - Y. Ernest Satow

Light and Shadow - Y. Ernest Satow at Gallery 916 in Tokyo. "...Looking back at his career, one even senses his adoption of photography came out of the blue. In 1956 he took a job at the New York branch of the Mitsubishi Bank, but once he had saved enough money to buy a set of Leica cameras and lenses he set off for Mexico on a photography trip. Upon his return to the U.S. he immersed himself in darkroom work before commencing activities as a photographer in 1957. In other words, when it came to photography, one could say that Satow was completely self-taught."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact enjoyed
account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing
to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.


Here is my web-site - read more here

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home